HAPPY HOUR: In our bar from 2:00-6:00pm daily!
Baja-style Mexican favorites in a family-friendly, fun environment are always the order of the day at Cisco's. For more than 48 years, we've been the area's premier source for a south-of-the-border fiesta that is second to none. Whether you want a casual dinner with the family, a night out with the boys for a round of drinks, or an exciting outing watching your favorite sports teams, there's no better place to be than at our Mexican restaurant in Thousand Oaks, CA.
EAT | DRINK | ENJOY
At our Mexican restaurant, our extensive menu is chocked full of tantalizing dishes made with the choicest meats and freshest veggies and seafood to guarantee exquisite taste. All of our dishes are made from scratch and guaranteed to deliver mouthwatering flavor with each bite. You can also relax on one of our two patios.
View Our Full Menu
- Enchiladas - Served with a choice of two sides: refried, whole or black beans, Spanish or white cilantro rice or sautéed vegetables.
- Burritos and Chimichangas - All served with your choice of two sides: refried, whole or black beans, Spanish or cilantro white rice or sautéed vegetables Add a side Caesar, House Salad or cup of soup to any entrée or combination for 2.95
- Cisco's Sizzling Fajitas - Cisco’s fajitas are made to order and sizzling at your table with onions and bell peppers. Accompanied by shredded cheese, pico de gallo, refried, whole or black beans and handmade tortillas
- Steaks & Seafood - Add a side Caesar, house salad or a cup of soup to any entrée or combination for 2.95
- Baja Bob's Classic Fish Tacos
- And More!
We also feature a 100 percent Agave tequila bar where you have your choice of a wide selection of freshly-made margaritas and craft cocktails. Be sure to be here for Happy Hour from 2 to 6 p.m. daily in the bar when the drinks go over even better.
Do you have a special event or party on your schedule? Why not have Cisco's be your personal chef with our convenient catering service? Our talented crew can prepare a feast full of your favorites sure to please the entire crowd.
Whether it's for brunch, lunch, dinner, or just a quick pick-me-up drink, it's always a great time to stop by Cisco's. Call us at (805) 493-0533 today! For catering, contact Natasha Frank at 805-432-6878, firstname.lastname@example.org.